Arctic Moonrise Earrings
- Free US shipping on orders $50+
- Free Gift Wrapping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our sleek and simple Arctic Moonrise Earrings are the perfect accessory for all my silver lovers out there! These earrings feature a sparkling pair of faceted aquamarine gemstones in silver tone bezels with a pair of stainless steel moon phase charms. They're super lightweight and are the perfect everyday pair of dangle earrings. Aquamarine is a gemstone that is commonly found in blue and blue-green hues. This beautiful stones is named after seawater because of it's watery hue. Aquamarine can be found in many places around the world where mountains are and is the birthstone for the month of March. Aquamarine is said to bring mental clarity and focus to it's wearer as well as cleansing the aura of negative energy. Add something sleek and unique from Emerald Sun Creations to your jewelry collection!
Wear suggestions: These earrings are perfect for everyday use. Wear them any and everywhere!
Buying this as a gift? Tell us who it's for in the checkout notes to get FREE gift wrapping with a hand written gift tag.
- Earrings measure 2 ½ inches in length.
- French ear hooks are silver plated over brass.
- Gemstones are 100% natural and genuine stones, please note that variations in color and pattern may vary slightly from the image.
- Charms are non tarnish stainless steel.
- Created with natural Aquamarine gemstone.
10% of every purchase made is donated to animal rescue groups and organizations.
All jewelry on Emerald Sun Creations is meticulously and lovingly handmade by owner and designer, Wendy Turner.